- Blade; is 9cm (3.5″) long, 1.8cm wide and 2.5mm thick. It is Very Sharp and is made from high quality 1770 Carbon steel (HRC 57). The blade extends with an “internal tang” that is 11cm (4.3 inches) long.
- Handle Block; made from curly birch measuring approx. 12cm (4.75″) x 3.2cm (1.25″) x 4cm (1.6″).
- Reindeer Antler piece; 0.6 inches (1.5cm) thick. This piece is suited in size to the brass bolster and is ideal to include as part of the handle closest to the bolster.
- Sheath Leather; Vegetable tanned 2.5mm thick piece of brown stiffer leather for the sheath measuring 25cm (10″) x 12cm (4.75″).
- Inner sheath; made from strong plastic to give the sheath shape and to protect it from the blade.
- String; approx 1 meter (3 foot 4″) strong white string for stitching the sheath
- Brass bolster; creates a strong and neat transition between handle and sheath.
- Reindeer leather strip; a thinner approx. 15.5″ (40cm) long vegetable tanned strip/thread of lighter flexible and very strong reindeer leather for the belt-hanger.
- New improved instructions; included in English.